Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab formulas Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lploy1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote lploy1 Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab formulas
     Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 1:04pm
I am using CR2008
 
I have created a cross tab report - sample below
 
                                                                 Total
Category     No.        Date       Status             $            No of Rec
DT               25555    1/8/10    cancelled    $575.00
                   26666    1/9/10    cancelled    $575.00
                   28889    1/12/10  approved    $575.00
Total                                                                                    3
VR               21111    1/8/10    cancelled    $1400.00
                   23322    1/9/10    cancelled    $400.00
                   26669    1/12/10  approved    $500.00
                   29999    1/1/11    cancelled    $400.00
Total                                                                                    4 
 
I would like to be able to highlight when the Total $ from the prior record doesn't change eg No 25555 = $575.00 and No 26666 = $575.00 then the total for 26666 should be red.
 
I have tried to use embedded summary and calculated member but I am really new to cross tabs in Crystal and am having an issue understanding exactly how they work.
 
Any help greatly appreciated.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum