Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Using Top N in group footers and report footer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
huddy33
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Quote huddy33 Replybullet Topic: Using Top N in group footers and report footer
     Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 3:49am
I have a field (table.budget) that I am showing a sum of in the group #1 footer and displaying the top 10 records only.  I summed the same field for the report footer and it carries the top 10 sorting properties with it.  The problem is, it's showing the total for all records, not just those who fall into the top 10! 

Any ideas on how to fix this?  Thanks!

crystal reports v10
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum