Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Which version of Crystal Report to use? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kawan2
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote kawan2 Replybullet Topic: Which version of Crystal Report to use?
     Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 2:45am
Hi,
 
I am a newbie. Not sure if this is the correct forum to post.
 
I am not sure which version of Crystal Reports I need to purchase. This is what I need it for. I have developed an Oracle Application Express application. When I click on a button in the Oracle application, it should fire up the Crystal Report that I have developed. There will only be 1 Crystal Reports developer. Probably a dozen users will need to view the Crystal Report using a browser. The Crystal report is working against an Oracle 11i database. 
 
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum