Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Combining Two Reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hbarnet
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote hbarnet Replybullet Topic: Combining Two Reports
     Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:09am
I have two reports, one show what has been sold, the other report shows what is currently on the backlog to be shipped.  The reports show a part id, and the dollar amount.  I want to combine the two reports and get a total of the two by part id.  So that I can have one report that shows the total of what is sold and what is still open for 2011.  Any ideas on how to do this.
 
thanks,
 
Henry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum