Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports 2008 for Peachtree Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Leda
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Location: Panama
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote Leda Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports 2008 for Peachtree
     Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 7:43am

Hello, I am new in the forum, please excuse me if I have to post in another forum.

I have a Customer with Peachtree Quantum 2010.  Crystal Version is 12.2.0.892, i believe correspond to SP1. The program asking me to install an update but I dont feel confident about to install it.
  The workstation has Windows 7 Professional 64 bits.  When I try to access Crystal Report Viewer or Designer from inside Peachtree it closed Peachtree immediately.  The only way can access Crystal is from Windows Start Bottom.
Could someone give me any idea please?
Leda
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum