Topic: Parameter in Record Selection issue Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 4:06am
Hi all,
I'm using Crystal 2008. Passing a FromDate and a ToDate to the report.
In the Report Selection I have the following:
{table.date} >= {?FROMDATE} and {table.date} <= {?TODATE}
As you can see, the syntax in being modified in a way I don't understand.
I am able to map the field to a SQL Expression, but the pproblem is that we have many custom reports that were build this way and would like to know what causes this issue.
When I run the report I get the following error:
---------------------------
Details: errorkind
Error in formula Record Selction:
'(( ( NOT{table.date} >= {?FROMDATE} ) AND (NOT {table.date} <= {?TODATE}) ) )
A boolean is required here.
Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 5:34am
The select statement will select records where the table.date is between the from date and the to date. What is the modification you don't understand ? If this is in the selection formula under Report ?
Maybe you could give some more details. I don't know where the error message (it contains a NOT and the other one does not) is coming from.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum