Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Multiple Column Layout Crystal Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
AshishPatel
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote AshishPatel Replybullet Topic: Multiple Column Layout Crystal Report
     Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 11:30pm
I have created report with multiple column as below.
1) Open section expert
2) Checked Format with Multiple Column in Details Section
3) Specify width in layout tab.

I have added textbox with can grow as pe text. I have entered some text inside textbox.

I can see report preview as expected. My text goes down and then across.

When I export the report into PDF then it does not show it as expected. It display repeat second column data in report. If I export into word format then also same result. does anyone have solution?
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 3:31am
probably not as CR does not give the developer control over the export to other formats.
IP IP Logged
AshishPatel
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote AshishPatel Replybullet Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 3:47am
Thanks for reply.

I am able to export crystal report in PDF format. But somehow multi column report is not exporeted as appropriate. is there a bug in crystal report? or do we need to change any property for that?

I am using crystal report 9.0
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum