Joined: 17 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Variance calculations Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 1:43am
Greetings,
Here's a noob question. I'm still quite the novice. I need to put a "variance" field in a report. This field should work out the difference between quantity on hand and quantity ordered. Does anyone know of a formula or kickstart I could use to do this?
E.g Qty on hand = 100 , Qty ordered = 10, Variance = 90
The qty on hand is drawn from a sum formula.... if that helps at all.
The computer does what you told it to do, not what you thought you told it to do
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum