Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Month-1 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
James Rader
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote James Rader Replybullet Topic: Month-1
     Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:59pm
I am a newbie, so bear with me.
 
I am trying to set a date starting the 25th of every month, which is the start of our billing cycle.
 
Works well by using
 
Date (Year (CurrentDate),(Month (CurrentDate)-1) ,25 )
 
except when the month is January. How can I work around this?

 

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum at first

Jim
IP IP Logged
James Rader
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote James Rader Replybullet Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 1:12pm
Well, I figured it out with the help of other posts:
 

 dateserial(year(currentdate),month(currentdate)-1,25)
 
works great
 
Jim
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum