Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: help needed regarding select expert Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nikhil_thrissur
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote nikhil_thrissur Replybullet Topic: help needed regarding select expert
     Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:58pm
Hi All,

I am preparing a report which runs on everyday 8AM morning and capture all closed data till that time.
So what I want to filter out here is closeddata from 8 am yesterday till today8 am

My closedate info resides in a table called close_date.
In select expert I am using a record selection formula like this

@closedate >= currentdatetime-1

and I scheduled the report to run on 8 am everyday so that it will capture correct data.

Now the problem is,On Mondays I need to get data from Friday 8 Am till Monday 8 AM.
For doing this I tried the below formula

If (dayofweek(currentdate)=2)
then @closedate >= currentdatetime-3
else @closedate>=currentdatetime-1

This formula is not working for me..Ouch I am getting an error like not supported.
Ps :@closedate formula has time stamp on it

Can any gurus pls help me..I am a newbie to Crystal reports.

Thanks in advance !!



Edited by nikhil_thrissur - 10 Jan 2011 at 10:45pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum