Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Java API to run a report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
didymus
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote didymus Replybullet Topic: Java API to run a report
     Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:34am
I'm a noob.

I'm trying to figure out a way to use the Java API to execute a crystal report. Specifically, I'd like to extract the parameters required to run the report, provide the parameters, and run the report to generate a PDF. Doing these three things will make my boss very happy, which will trickle happiness down to me. :)

I seem unable to find examples/documentation to figure out how to do this. I have found examples and documentation, but am having trouble decoding or something to determine if they're taking me where I need to go.

Please help, oh wisest of Oracles.


IP IP Logged
shaddy
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote shaddy Replybullet Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:14am
Try this...

http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/support/com/doc/other_examples/Crystal_Reports.htm

Obvously, you'll need the JIntegra Bridge, http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/


Edited by shaddy - 10 Jan 2011 at 10:16am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum