Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Linking Pervasive DB and SQL DB Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
siboyd07
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote siboyd07 Replybullet Topic: Linking Pervasive DB and SQL DB
     Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 9:37am

I’m doing a Crystal Report XI version.  I have two ODBC connections, one that attaches to a Pervasive Btrieve database and one that attaches to a SQL database.  The report will be used for payroll and I need the combined information from both databases. 

For Example
 
Pervasive DB may have Date, DateTime, Hours.  The SQL database may have the same information.  I used a Calendar and Employee Code has the primary table but I can't get the correct information for the time.  I need all the time entries in both database's into one single dataset so I can sum both sets of time and determine overtime by the day and by the week.  What I really need is a full outer join from the two databases but since they are not on the same database platform, I can't figure out how to do that.  Does anyone have any suggestions?


Edited by siboyd07 - 23 Dec 2010 at 9:38am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum