I am using CR XI. I have built a crosstab report which is pulling the following:
Facility Name
Year
Day
which ends up looking something like this:
The Grove University
2010 2009 2010 2009
1 44 13 25 19
2 34 34 37 26
3 39 16 21 24
4 22 17 - 24
5 36 20 - 19
My first problem is that the total column that generates automatically is totalling for all locations both years. I need the total column to still acknowledge the by year break down. I.E. I dont care that the total for all locations and all years for day 1 is 101. I need to see that the total across all locations for year 2009 day 1 is 32 (13 + 19).
My second problem is that I need another column, similar to total, that gives the total by day for all facilites except 3. Meaning, the total column would be the total of ALL facilites by year and day. This column would be called Same Location, and would be the total of facility A-W but would not include facilities X-Z.
The report would need to look something like this when finished:
The Grove University Hampton Same Loc. Total
2010 2009 2010 2009 2010 2009 '10 '09 '10 '09
1. 44 13 25 19 17 3 69 32 86 35
2. 34 34 37 26 25 10 71 60 81 70
3. 39 16 21 24 36 7 60 40 96 47
4. 22 17 - 24 26 14 22 41 48 55
5. 36 20 - 19 33 13 36 39 69 52
I have tried everything I can think of to get the data I need into the existing crosstab, and nothing has worked. If anyone has any ideas, or suggestions on how I can get this data in the format needed I would greatly appreciate it!!
Thanks in advance,
L Davis
Application Analyst