Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Grouping by Date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
krispie
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote krispie Replybullet Topic: Grouping by Date
     Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 9:45pm
Hi there,
 
I am trying to create a report that allows me to group information by a week. 
 
Now I know how to do this by grouping the date range going down the page, and then modifiyng the grouping to see the information on a weekly format. 
 
 
However I wanted to know if the dates of the week, could be shown across the page.  So you have the following:
 
 
wk end wk end
10/10/2010 17/10/2010
Week: 1 2
Customer: Tonnage £ Tonnage £
Bagnall & morris          200.00      10,000.00          200.00      10,000.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I want to know if you can get the informatin to be shown in a weekly format across the page?
 
Currently there is no date paramter on the report, but would I need something like that for the report to see when the weeks comenced?
 
 
 
      
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum