Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report viewer 2008 Question Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wan2fly99
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote wan2fly99 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report viewer 2008 Question
     Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 5:02am
I have created a report using Crystal Reports XI

I am viewing it thru crystal report viewer 2008

It has some parameters for selection of data 
In viewer I cannot change those parameters to select different data
It states contact report creator

Can you not change parameter selections in viewer?

Any help is appreciated
IP IP Logged
PhilAJ
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Quote PhilAJ Replybullet Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 7:50am
Did you ever get a reply to your query - I am having the same problem and cant seem to find any info on how to get the parameters to work.
 
Any help appreciated.
 
Phil
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum