Joined: 02 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: typical install. contains all oracle components? Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 9:32pm
Dear all
I
have to be sure that the typical-installation contains all Oracle-Components (I can't choose full-installation). Using the typical-installation - I had no problems when running
on an Oracle DB - but I am not 100% sure if all Oracle components are installed.
would be great if you would tell me if this is so or at which point I can verify this.
Joined: 11 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 4:18am
To connect to an Oracle DB, you'll need to install the Oracle client (should be available with the server installation media). After installing the client, Oracle will appear as an available server type.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum