Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: Command Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 2:21pm
I have a layout that is going to be used by an application, so I have to add a Parameter Field "DocKey" to obtain the document number of the form in the other application.
I want to use a Command to obtain the DB information. It is possible that I use DocKey as a parameter in the command?
Thank you for your help
Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 11:16pm
Create New Parameter Named "DocKey" by right clicking parameter in field explorer explorer. Than apply formula to this parameter. And pass this parameter in your Report Code.
Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 5:11am
I've wanted to allow users to specify the parameters before I actually query the DB, but it seems like the Command only takes SQL expressions and supports no crystal fields. Which can be understandable.
So in the end I just query and filter by parameter.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum