Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: pictures in crosstabb Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wolfnet
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Location: Romania
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote wolfnet Replybullet Topic: pictures in crosstabb
     Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 3:33am
Hy for all!

I have the following problem and only you can help me. (I hope soSmile)

I have the following data from CSV:

BMW;Info1;Info2;Details1;Details2;photoPath
Audi;Info1;Info2;Details1;Details2;photoPath
.....
.....

- and I have to display them in two columns in the following way:



so, in a row the picture, the info and the details and these rows comes in two column on each other hand.

All I have until now:



I list the pictures with a group and i have created two crosstabs. I can move the pictures over the tables, but i don't know how I can list in two separately columns the pictures(in the left, the pictures from odd row and in the left the pictures from the even rows) and I don't know how to sort the details in the crosstab at the same(in the left, the rows from odd...).

Peoples, please help me if you can or only add suggestions what can I do...
Thx a lot,
Steve
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 9:39am
Basically, you can't do this with a crosstab.  Since you're not summarizing any data, you don't need to use one anyway.  Just build your tabular report format and include the picture in the same details section as the rest of your data.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum