|
Hi,
I'm using Crystal Reports XI and SQL Server 2005. My report used to return the data I need until I added some fields to my select in the sproc. I use ttx files, so I updated the one for this report accordingly and verified my database in CR to get the new fields after recompiling the sproc.
No data... not even the old fields that returned before the change. I am not really a fan of ttx files, so I took this opportunity to try using an OLE DB connection and pulling the data straight from the sproc. Still no data when I run the report from my report server, but the preview sample in CR does show the data.
Now, I'm back to the ttx and still not getting any data in my report. I ran a profile trace on my db and captured the sproc call being used for my report, ran the call in a query window, and the data returns just as I want... except my report still won't show the data.
I've searched many forums for help with this to no avail. None of the solutions I've read were for my exact problem, so they didn't work. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-Michael
|