Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Report Header (Suppress Formula) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Begineer
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote Begineer Replybullet Topic: Report Header (Suppress Formula)
     Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 6:49pm
Hi,
Plz provide me with some direction.

I have two Report header A and B for two logo. I am writing Formula at Suppress(No Drill Down) for both Header so that Logo to select at Run time.
If I write below Formula for A & B Logo Changes How I want, but this is not actual Formula I want just for try I have wrote.
where ?DISPAGENUM is passed parameter
For Header A:
IF {?DISPAGENUM} = 1 Then
Formula = True
End if

For Header B:
IF {?DISPAGENUM} = 0 Then
Formula = True
End if

But i want below Formula to change LOGO depend upon paper selected (Or present) in TTX file.
For Header A:
IF {Paper_ttx.PAPER} = "SC1" Then
Formula = True
End if

For Header B:
IF {Paper_ttx.PAPER} = "SC2" Then
Formula = True
End if

With above formula it shows only Header A. and not Header B when it is SC2.
i even tried without IF-Else statement but its showing only one Header likeĀ  Header A.Cry
Where am I going wrong?Shocked
Please help.its very urgent trying to fing solution from yesterday.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum