|
Sooo, I just received a request asking me to include a summary of all my selected fields as a list in the report footer but I cannot figure out a good way to do this in Crystal Reports 2008.
The idea behind and way I have the report setup is as follows:
1. I need to generate a distinct group for a large number of entities that have numerous outstanding balances owed to my organization.
2. Each group includes a detailed look at the balances owed.
3. The report footer should show a list with of each entity number as well as name followed by how much that entity owes in total
I've played with the cross tab expert and while I realize its potential, it's much too bulky for what I have in mind.
Is there anyway to have Crystal Reports generate such a list without creating a whole new report or insert a subreport?
-zentechinc
|