Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Summary field Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 8:24am
I have four different reports that I need to tie into one for a calculation. Is there a way to just pull a summary from one report into another or do I need to add them as a subreport. If I have to add them I don't want all the records displayed I just want the totals. Simple example would be say all of the income - all the expense I don't want to see all the data just be able to have a report that adds all the income and one that adds all the expense then a third one that shows the result.
really what I am trying to do is (ar+so)-(ap+po) to figure my net cash forecast.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum