Hi there, new to this forum!
I am running an open aging report for my accounting dept. and in crystal reports it shows everything, including invoices that have already been paid. I think there is a way to sort out this info, but I don't know the formula. Here is a sample of the data:
| Vend_No |
Vchr_No |
Vchr_Chk_Cd |
Vchr_Chk_Type |
Ap_Opn_Dt |
Vchr_Dt |
| 76G |
27854 |
V |
1 |
20080806 |
20080731 |
| 76G |
27854 |
X |
3 |
20081117 |
20080731 |
| 76G |
28201 |
V |
1 |
20080916 |
20080831 |
| 76G |
28201 |
X |
3 |
20090120 |
20080831 |
| 76G |
28711 |
V |
1 |
20081111 |
20081031 |
| 76G |
28711 |
X |
3 |
20090209 |
20081031 |
you can see that there is a Vchr_No that is duplicated when something is paid. How can i sort out everything that has been paid to show only open items.
thanks!