Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Topic: Setting font color for the entire row Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 9:43am
Not sure if "row" is the correct term in crystal, but I have 6 columns of data, where one of the columns contains numbers between 1 and 10 inclusively (if there is no number I just set it to a default color of my choice)
My desired goal is to check the number and determine what color I should display the entire row's font in.
Is there a way to do this? I figured out how to set the font color for a particular column and have figured that I can just drag-and-drop the formula to all the other columns, but it'd be nice if I could write a single formula to do this.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum