Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to dynamic change the label in legend??? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Jamilee
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2010
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Jamilee Replybullet Topic: How to dynamic change the label in legend???
     Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 8:03pm
Hi everyone,

I want to change the name of legend dynamically, may I know how to do it?

Example:
In this year, the legend label should display 2010.
For last year, the legend label should display 2009.

I do not want to edit axis label, so still got others ways to do this?

Thanks.
Jamilee
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum