Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Prevent new Page Between Subreports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RobC
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote RobC Replybullet Topic: Prevent new Page Between Subreports
     Posted: 21 Nov 2010 at 7:55am
I have a report that contains 3 subreports...
 
Subreport info....
- All subreports reside in their own section within the Detail section (a, b, c)
- Keep Together is Deselected everywhere I can find it
- Supress Blank section is Selected everywhere I can find it
 
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to stop sub report 3 from going to a new page.     I want it to begin following subreport 2.  It leaves over a half page blank between subreports 2 and 3.
 
Thanks !
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 4:15am
right click on the sub report
select format sub report
select the common tab
uncheck 'Keep object together' (make it False)
IP IP Logged
RobC
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote RobC Replybullet Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 5:54am
So that's where it was...
 
THANK YOU so much for responding !!!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum