Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Parameter with Multiple Values Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
PhilAJ
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Quote PhilAJ Replybullet Topic: Parameter with Multiple Values
     Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 6:43am
Using Crystal Xi - If I create a Parameter that can have multiple values selected, how do I see all of the values? I have 4 values - and if I select 2 or 3 of them - on the report the field only shows 1. Also how do I look at the multiple values in code, EG If parameter contains "opta" or "Optb" do this....
 
Thanks for any help
 
Phil
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 7:32am
for question 1 you can display them using join:
join(param,",")
I do not understand your second question
IP IP Logged
PhilAJ
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Quote PhilAJ Replybullet Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 1:01am
Thanks DBlank - didnt know aout Join - and it answers my 2nd question as I can do If Join(param) like "*abc*" to get the contents...
 
Thanks 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum