Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Group by Having Count Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 10:19am
Hey, guys.
I’ve got a SQL query that includes a “GROUP BY….. HAVING Count(*) = <variable-number>” clause. I need to replicate this in Crystal, and I’m having a hard time figuring out how to do that. If it was only the GROUP BY I think I could handle it. But the HAVING count(*) = <some number> has me baffled.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 3:16pm
in the select expert there is a group select criteria
this criteria is applied after the report is built
the report design must have grouping that supports the criteria and the criteria must be one of the primary summary options (insertable using the sigma button)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum