Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: util file Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jsscott
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jsscott Replybullet Topic: util file
     Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 6:01am
I have down loaded and the utility to convert JulianToDate in Crystal.
 
My Julian date is YYYYDDD, exampleL 2010322
 
I want the date formatted as a simple date. I was hoping this utility would be successful but instead I am getting odd dates with year 749.
 
Can you please show me how to convert number 2010322 into a properly formatted date?
Thanks
J Scott
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum