Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Cancel the merge cell function Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 9:23pm
Hello,
I have a report which displays the address, and due to some reason, the field width is not allowed to be exactly the same as the address's width, and when i export to excel, the address merge a few cell vertically, so I wanna know how do i cancel the merge function and all the data is fit in 1 cell only without merging cells? thanks
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 9:11am
I assume the address is multiple lines, correct? There is no way around this if you are doing a formatted Excel export. If you use the "Data Only" Excel export, I believe it will come out correctly.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum