I am running a Windows 7 32 bit machine with Crystal Reports 10. I previously had Windows 7 64 bit but had a rebuild as I found out that CR X did not run on 64 bit.
Basically I was having problems editing reports or creating new reports. I was able to add in my SQL server and access it but as soon as I went to add a filed to a documet I received an error saying "Crystal Reports has stopped working" and then it closes.
Now I can refresh reports that I have created and get the information that I need returned back to me in my reports but any amendments just crash the programme.
I have had others use my laptop with their profiles and it works ok for them and as I said I have a fresh install.
I am just hoping that someone on here may have had the same issue and can help me.