Joined: 06 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: How to stop printing records in a subreport Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 9:36am
I have a sub report I only want to print say 10 lines in the sub report and not all the data it retrieved
I created a running total field and count each record
Then on the detail line, I created a formula to test the running total field
If it is less than 10 I print the record information
else I want to print "say more records"
I then don't want anymore records printing
How do I get out of the detail line and subreport?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum