Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: The function ToWords() Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MOLO100
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2010
Location: Morocco
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote MOLO100 Replybullet Topic: The function ToWords()
     Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 7:31am
Hi everybody I'm a new member here in this forum and I have a question if someone can help me to resolve my problem.

I have installed Crystal Reports XI in my computer where it is installed Windows 7 Professionnel. So I have make a report using the Crystal reports and within this report I have used the function ToWords() to convert th amount from number to letter and it works very good. but the problem is that the amount on letters is in english so I want that the amount to be in french.

I tried the same report in another computer using Windows XP and it works very good the amount is in French.

So how can I resolve the problem please??
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum