Hello All,
I have a table that has two records that are identical, with the exception of the Quantity Received field. One row shows Qty Rec'd as 1 and the second row shows Qty Rec'd as 119. In the report I created, I am able to add all of the other fields using a DISTINCT clause and receive a 1 page report. However, when I create a Formula field to SUM the values in the QTY REC'D field and add it to the report, I get multiple pages , 1 page for each row in the table. The Formula Field shows the correct calculation on each page, in this case 120.
Any idea how to restrict the Formula Field so that it only shows the data independent of the number of rows in the table? I'm looking to get just 1 page for each report, which works until I add in the QTY REC'D field.