Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Embedded Pictures Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MichelleD
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote MichelleD Replybullet Topic: Embedded Pictures
     Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 3:15am
Hi,
 
I have two logo pictures embedded in a crystal report (one has French wording and one has English wording).  The picture with the French wording is surpressed if the document prints in English, and vice-versa. 
 
If I bring up the English document first in the .net framework 4.0 report viewer, the logo displays perfectly.  If I then bring up the French document, the English logo still displays only it's smaller.
 
If I restart my services, and the bring up the French document first, the French logo displays perfectly.  If I then bring up the English document, the French logo still displays only it's bigger.
 
The odd thing is that the older versions of the logos that are now being replaced never had this issue.   I checked the properties and the old and new logos have the same exact settings.
 
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,
 
Michelle
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum