Hello All,
I am new to crystal reports and I am trying to create report from multiple tables(around 7 tables, seperate table for engineer, doctor..). The reports looks something like this
| Daily Report |
| Date:
06/14/10 - 06/15/10 Time Frame: 5 a.m. to 5 a.m. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Engineer Status: |
| In Time: |
Out Time: |
Engineer Name |
Site ID: |
Description: |
Ticket No. |
Resolution: |
Medium |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Doctor Status: |
|
| In Time: |
Out Time |
Doctor Name |
Description: |
Ticket No. |
Resolution: |
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Pilot Status: |
|
| In Time: |
Out Time |
Doctor Name |
Description: |
Ticket No. |
Resolution: |
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
I am not sure how to create it. I am able to create only the first part ie it shows me report for only one table. Once the report is created I have to export it in excel. Also I mention the dates from VB . ie which day report I want. Please please help.
Thanks & Regards,
Amit