Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Horizontal Layout Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Ringl
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote Ringl Replybullet Topic: Horizontal Layout
     Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 6:51am
I'm running a report with 2 grouped fields.
 
In the second group footer section to display the data left to right, not top to bottom.  Does anyone know how to do that?
 
example:  31       32        33        34
                 ---       ---         ---        ---
                  4         2           0          0
 
The top number is the grouped field.  The bottom number is a calculated field/running total.  (I've tried a crosstab but for some reason I can't fathom, a '0' becomes a '1' - not something the customer would understand)   Smile
Ringl
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum