Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Overlapping Textboxes Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
gjkharris84
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote gjkharris84 Replybullet Topic: Overlapping Textboxes
     Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 10:48pm

Can anyone help me... before I pull my hair out!!!

I have a series of textboxes that I would ideally like to place next to eachother without a space or even with a space which is exactly even with the other ones

In an ideal world something like this

|__|__|__|    or   |__|     |__|     |__| 

but mine usually end up overlapping at uneven spaces between each textbox... Is there a way of fitting them nicely together or evenly separated.
IP IP Logged
saoco77
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Quote saoco77 Replybullet Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 1:38am
Have you tried turning on the snap to grid feature? That might be one way to enforce spacing
IP IP Logged
gjkharris84
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote gjkharris84 Replybullet Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 1:57am
I'll give that a go.  Thank you
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum