Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: No Printer option reset Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Ontani
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Ontani Replybullet Topic: No Printer option reset
     Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 8:56pm
About Crystal Reports 2008

I have the "No Printer (optimize for screen display)" option checked in Page Setup. But when I print the report from Crystal Reports (for testing purpose) this option is unchecked. When I save this document, the local printer is saved with the report and users who want to print this report are having issues (because the have no access to this printer).

Basicly the option should stay checked, even when printed for testing purposes. Anything to do about this?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum