Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Group Selection Troubles Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SaxmanTC
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote SaxmanTC Replybullet Topic: Group Selection Troubles
     Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 10:10am
I've got a report that I'm trying to group the selections by a field in the report. Basically it's a client discharge report that has two categories, voluntary and involuntary.

Voluntary = Reason A, Reason B, Reason C

In-Voluntary = Reason D, Reason E, Reason F

In my selection formula, I've got all discharged clients grouped by discharge code, but then to put the discharge codes in the above grouping is giving me some trouble.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Saxman




IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum