I have tried to put a running total that give me the count of SQ's, evaluating with formula: if year({SQ.date})=2010 and month({SQ.date})
and reseting on group change but the result is always empty.
I have also tried to do this with a formula but the result is 0.
I have tried also to move to the "header" section the running total and the formula but no results.
On this report, I want to show the delivery performance of SQ's.
I have created the following formulas:
Lead Time:
DateTimeVar h1 := {'SQ_database_'.Request date};
DateTimeVar h2 := {'SQ_database_'.SQ date};
DateDiff ("h", h1, h2) - DateDiff ("ww", h1, h2, crSaturday)*24 - DateDiff ("ww", h1, h2, crSunday)*24
Max Lead Time:
if {'SQ_database_'.SQ type}=1 then 48 else
if {'SQ_database_'.SQ type}=2 then 48 else
if {'SQ_database_'.SQ type}=3 then 96 else
if {'SQ_database_'.SQ type}=4 then 240
SQ Status:
if
{@lead time}>{@Max SQ lead time} then "Delay" else "On Time"
For each SQ type (group section), I want to show a chart with the % values of SQ's "delayed" and "On time" divided by month (already done); Other chart with the SQ's performed of each type divided by month (already done) and a table with the last month results (qty of SQ's, Min lead time, Max lead time, average Lead time, etc)
I hope now is more clear what I want to do.