Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Scroll Bars FIXED! Need help with 1 Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RonB
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote RonB Replybullet Topic: Scroll Bars FIXED! Need help with 1 Report
     Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 6:52am
Hello all, I have VB6 code for a program that uses Crystal Reports 8.5 and was developed in 2002 and now I am trying to revise it on a Vista and Windows 7 machine. My problem is that Vista and W7 do not support CR 8.5 so I had to get CR 11.5. Now my reports do not have scroll bars in the preview and I need them back.
 
Also now that CR 11.5 is used I have all reports working (w/o scroll bars) except 1 where I get "This Field Name is not known"
 
Niether of these issues happened before I installed 11.5
 
Any help is greatly appreciated!
RB


Edited by RonB - 19 Oct 2010 at 4:25am
IP IP Logged
RonB
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote RonB Replybullet Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 2:37pm
I figured out the scroll bars, had to make adjustments to my VB 6 Reports.frm sliding the viewer off to the left of the form.
 
I still cant figure out the 1 bad report I am getting as nothing has changed other than versions of Crystal reports. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum