Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Suppressing dynamic image result Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
justint
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote justint Replybullet Topic: Suppressing dynamic image result
     Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 11:57am
I've figured out how to have Crystal pull the image files in dynamically, however I can't seem to be able to figure out how to suppress it if the image is not available.

Basically I have a part number, which is used to select a folder that contains say 8 images.

If there are only 4 images in there, I'd like to suppress the 4 other placeholder spots. Or in the case of no images being found, suppress the entire subreport.

Right now, it will print the images it finds, and then the icon for all images it didn't find.

I'm very very new to Crystal reports with no real formal training... so if I'm being unclear I'm sorry.

Thanks for your time.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum