Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: Date Parameters
Author
Message
RApolles
Newbie
Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Date Parameters
Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 12:39am
Hi There
I'm trying to create a date parameter.
I have seen some reports that have a parameter where a value is associated to a specific period.
So 0 for today 1 for yesterday and so on.
It seems do do this I need to attach it to a formula.
But I do not know what teh formula has to look like.
Can anyone assist?
RAP
IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 7:53am
I would think that you would use DateAdd and subtract the number of days that the user enters.
This would be part of the recored selection criteria
HTH
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.