My main report has all item #'s that exist.
My 3 subreports may or may not have a matching item #.
I want to be able to line up in rows when the data matches. If there is no match then I want it to leave that section blank.
Currently it is not leaving the blanks and shifting the subreport data up so then the item # data does not match across the row.
I currently have the following linking
subreport 1 is linked to item master and to qty received (left outer)
subreport 2 is linked to item master and to qty issued (left outer)
subreport 3 is linked it item master and to qty sold (left outer)
All 3 subreports also include a warehouse # and year in the data that I am pulling into the main report. The main report only has the itme # and does not have a warehouse # or year .
How do I bring the data from each subreport and have it line up with each other on the main report?
If you need more info please let me know.