Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: suppress Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
louisville2k10
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Quote louisville2k10 Replybullet Topic: suppress
     Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 11:12am
I have four columns in my details section. The first column has the row titles and the other columns have the data. I do not want the first row to repeat again but I do want the columns of data to be seen. When I choose "Suppress if duplicated" on the first column of row names, it suppresses the next column (immediately to the right), but the column after that (the third fifth) is not suppressed. Here's what my sheet looks like:
 
Month               August          September      Month            October
Sales                   23                    43              Sales              54
Customers          12                     16             Customer        23
State                  KY                      VA             State               NY
 
 
Any idea how I can suppress the second column ( ^^^) of row titles?
Thanks for your help!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum