Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Sum a parameter field? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
huddy33
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Quote huddy33 Replybullet Topic: Sum a parameter field?
     Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 8:09am
I have a parameter currency field that I placed in the report's detail section.  It shows an amount by attendee.  Now I need to sum that parameter in the footer.  All the normal methods don't work.  Is this not possible or do you have a way?  Thanks!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 8:56am

can you explain further? As i read this now you could just multiply the param by the total # of records instead of sum but I think you are trying to do something else...



Edited by DBlank - 05 Oct 2010 at 8:57am
IP IP Logged
huddy33
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Quote huddy33 Replybullet Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 9:02am
Nope--you were right!  It was a duh moment when I read you answer!  Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum