Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: second blank page? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Ariel
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote Ariel Replybullet Topic: second blank page?
     Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 6:01am
I created a new report that is a certificate (ie - 1 page) but a 2nd blank page is showing  up.  I've tried supressing/hiding the headers and footers and minimizing them as much as I can but the second page still shows up.  Any ideas how to get rid of it?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 6:37am
are you using 'new page before' or 'new page' after options in the section expert?
are you suppressing the report headers and footers?
are you using a sub report?
in your preview mode can you see what sections are indicated in the left hand side on page 2?
IP IP Logged
Ariel
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote Ariel Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 9:37am
I figured it out, it was because my image hung over the side 1 mm (well something very small).  Once I made the image smaller the second page went away.
thanks!
Ariel
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum