Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: LOV limit in InfoView for dynamic parameters? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
djwessels
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote djwessels Replybullet Topic: LOV limit in InfoView for dynamic parameters?
     Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:27am

In CR2008, I've built dynamic parameters against a source with more records than the row limit. I have gone into the registry on my computer and set the row limit higher and the report works beautifully.

Do I have to make similar changes in order for the dynamic parameter LOVs to populate correctly in InfoView? If so, please let me know what I need to do.
 
TIA for your assistance!
 
Many thanks,

DJW   
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum