Hey guys, I could probably find the correct information in the crystal reports for dummies book, but I don't have the time and energy to go through it all (I really just wanna play total war right now). That's why i'm deferring my opinion to yours, so I have a few question:'
1) How can I make a variable date? I'm trying to make a report that takes the order amounts/invoices from last week next to the returns/credit amounts of this week.
2) How do I group customers by name? In the xtreme.mdb file, there are many entries for fake customers, like City Cyclists. Instead of seeing 20 distinct "City Cyclists" each with its own order and credit amounts, I would rather see one "city cyclist" entry, one order amount, and one credit amount.
I don't know if this is of any pertinence, but I plan to apply this report to quickbooks data.
Thanks in advance,
Corey